Developing a training and development programme across a large team or an entire organisation can be a daunting task.
Luckily, we’re here to take the heartache out of the job for you – we love doing this kind of work! We recognise that every company is unique and will have their own requirements, so we’ll work closely with you to develop a tailor made development package to suit your needs.
Here’s just a few of the services we can offer. We can offer these as individual services or we can put together an end-to-end package incorporating some or all of the following.
One of the quickest ways to waste time, effort and money on training is to take a ‘One size fits all’ approach and send your staff on a training course to learn things that they already know!
By undertaking a training needs analysis, you can:
- Identify areas where your staff may require development
- Ensure that you invest in training that is fit for purpose
- Create training programmes that will provide maximum impact, fast
- Evaluate the effectiveness of any training investment you make
Of course, this can be done in-house by your HR department, but the workload can be crippling. Let us take the load off your hands while also giving you the benefit of our specialist expertise.
Let’s look at the facts:
- It’s cheaper to promote from within than to hire from the outside
- Some of the best talent in an organisation can be hidden within its existing workforce
The challenge is to identify that talent
We can work with you to put together frameworks, systems and programmes that can take the uncertainty out of identifying your ‘high flyers’.
Once we’re done, we’ll leave you with a tried and tested programme which will make identifying potential within your FM teams and organisations almost take care of itself!
Once you’ve identified your high flyers, you’ll want to give them the opportunity to fulfil the potential that you see in them. We can work with you to develop them in the direction you want them to go in, saving you the cost and the heartache of doing it all yourself and giving them the benefit of an outside influence on their progression.
By way of example, we can:
- Work with HR to develop large-scale development programmes
- Train line managers to get the best out of their high-potential staff
- Work directly with your ‘high flyers’ to give them the tools they need to develop
- Whatever the approach, we’ll work with you to turn your good facilities managers into great ones – and beyond!
Once you’ve identified skills gaps and/or potential high flyers, you’ll want to get them trained to the standards you’re aiming for. You may want to teach them the principles of specific business functions or you may want to take a more holistic approach and give them a good grounding in all aspects of their role.
This part is our bread and butter – we’ve been doing it successfully for years!
- Train in specific facilities management principles
- Provide generalist FM training
- Teach, guide and assess your staff in order to gain an accredited Facilities Management qualification.
We only use experienced, operational Facilities professionals to deliver our training, so you can be sure that your staff learn from someone who has been there, done that and collected a variety of relevant t-shirts.
To arrange to speak to an adviser about your corporate facilities management training requirements, just contact us – we’d love to hear from you.